Monday, August 8, 2011

Movie Mania Monday

. . . will appear on Tuesday this week.  The family had planned to go see Cowboys & Aliens last night after I got home from work.

My car had other plans.  By the time DH and GK rescued me and everyone and everything was safely home, it was five minutes before the start of the movie.  If we'd been going to the regular theater, it wouldn't have been a problem.

But we'd planned to go to Studio Movie Grill, one of those lovely theaters with real tables and good food and, um, adult beverages. Tripping over someone's feet in the dark is one thing. Tripping and landing in someone's hot wings and beer is another.

So I picked up sandwiches from a local deli, the one next to a bookstore so I could also grab Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest Dark-Hunter novel, Retribution.

So hopefully, tomorrow's blog will be about how good Daniel Craig's butt looks in chaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment