Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why! Why! For the Love of All That's Holy, WHY!

Isabella, my beloved work laptop, passed from this world at 5:34 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. I'm heartbroken. She was a good laptop. A gentle laptop. But old age caught up with her. She was seven years and five months, positively ancient for a computer, but she was my constant companion and she will be missed.

While I have full backups, and my second stringer, Ivan, has jumped into the game, I've lost two days of productivity for both writing and packing. So no writing, no editing, no blogging because I still have a hell of a lot to do before the moving truck arrives on Monday.

My sincere apologies to all of you waiting for the next chapter of Blood Sacrifice. I'll post it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment