Thursday, March 5, 2015

What's Going On?

I know I haven't posted anything since January, but it's been crazy-busy here at the new headquarters of Angry Sheep Publishing.

First of all is getting formatting/interior design done for the Bloodlines series. It means proofreading the books again, and finding the occasional typo that managed to slip by everyone the first million rounds of editing. It means selecting artwork for the new covers and discussing options with the new artist. It means I'll have print books soon. In some respects, I feel like I'm doing IT project management again.

Out of all this work, the bad news is I'm going to have to raise prices on the Bloodlines books. This won't happen until June, so if you planned to pick up the first five e-books, do it soon while they're still $2.99.

Secondly, Xxxxx Yyyyyy and I are jamming on the new Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa series. We're hoping to have the writing wrapped up by the end of the month, then on to editing, formatting, etc. We have a tentative release date of May 1 penciled on our calendars, which I'm fairly positive we'll hit. We may need lots of potato chips in the meantime...

Angry Sheep Publishing is finally getting a business logo and it's own website. Links will be up (fingers crossed) around Easter.

Last of all, there's stuff brewing that I can't talk about yet. I'm excited, and I think y'all will be, too!

Stay tuned! New covers and other news is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment