Thursday, September 24, 2015

Back in the Saddle

Things on the home front finally settled down last weekend. Our impromptu houseguest moved out, and as of Monday, I'm back to working full-time.

Hallelujah!

Over the last three days, I've prepped Amish, Vamps & Thieves for my formatter. This morning, I'll enter the data for the paperback's ISBN, finish the front matter and deliver everything to her. Next up is getting Blood Sacrifice ready for paper printing.

A Question of Balance is done, and is in what I call it's resting phase. That means I write something else before I start editing. Sort of like a palate cleansing. While I hope to have it ready around Sword and Sorceress 30's release date, I won't make any promise because I'll jinx the process. *smile*

So what am I doing to cleanse my palate? Zombie Goddess hit 27K this week. I'll work on it for the rest of September and October, keeping my fingers crossed that I get it done before NaNoWriMo starts. For this year's NaNo, I want to get the bulk of Ravaged, Bloodlines #7, done.

The Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa series is currently on hold. My co-writer Xxxxx Yyyyyyy bowed out for personal reasons, but she released her rights to the story and characters and gave me her blessing for finishing the project. If I can get the other three books mentioned above written, edited and published by the end of the year, I'm hoping to pick it up again in January.

It'll be a busy last three months of the year, but it really feels good to be working again!

No comments:

Post a Comment