Saturday, June 25, 2016

What's Coming Next

It's been a busy June!

The ebook version of A Question of Balance is available at Amazon. The proof copy of the paperback version is in the mail on its way as we as we speak. Once I've looked it over, it will go on sale at various online retailers. If you prefer to give your business to a local bookstore, the bookstore can order a copy through Ingrams (they're one of the largest paper book distributors, if not the largest, in the U.S.).

Which brings me to...

I'll be giving away copies of the paperback editions of my books as I get them published. So keep your eye out here for announcements. If you've signed up for my newsletter, you're already automatically entered.

In the meantime, I sent the files for Justice: The Beginning to my formatter Thursday night. I was late getting them to her, and she's getting hammered by other customers (writers) right now, so it might be another week or two before that volume is available. However, my lovely cover artist/designer sent me this gorgeous cover for the anthology!

In the meantime, I'll start working on the edits for Zombie Goddess while I finish Ravaged, which is Book 7 of Bloodlines. Though my Darling Husband is advocating that I write A Modicum of Truth (Justice #2) first.

I should never have introduced him to Game of Thrones. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment