Saturday, December 17, 2016

Mid-December Status Update

First of all, thank you to everyone who downloaded a free copy of Blood Magick and bought Zombie Goddess and Sword and Sorceress 31. I hope all of you will leave a review once you've finished reading those books.

I'm about a month and a half behind compared to where I'd planned to be in completing the last three Bloodlines novels back in October. I actually thought I'd be finished with the first draft of Ravaged by today, but...

The story took a left turn that I wasn't expecting. Sometimes the characters do things you don't count on, but that make more sense than what you as the writer originally planned. That's both the fun and frustrating part of writing. As a result, Ravaged is going to be longer than planned as noted in the status bar to your right (if you're reading this on a fullscreen device).

While this means my entire schedule will be pushed back yet again, as [deity of your choice] as my witness, the last three books of the Bloodlines series will be done before I move on to the next series!

No comments:

Post a Comment