Sunday, May 28, 2017

Status Report - May 2017

I'm happy to say the first drafts of Ravaged and Sacrificed are DONE!

And as I started back into Resurrected last Friday, I realized I had a bit of a problem. There's a two-year gap between the last two books, and there's also some major changes that take place within the Western U.S. Vampire Coven over that time period. In the very ancient outline from which I'm working, I'd planned to use exposition, flashbacks, and memories to fill in the blanks, but the changes still come across as pretty jarring.

Not to mention, doing so will make Resurrected a very long and exceptional boring read. I don't like that kind of book, and I highly doubt y'all would like it either. So I decided to do two mini-novels that will take place between the big novels so everything makes a little more sense.

Besides, I'm already giggling at the thought of Tiffany having to team up with her mother-in-law to save the day. 😈😈😈

No comments:

Post a Comment