Monday, September 11, 2017

Commas and Articles and Prepositions! Oh, My!

I'm still waiting on getting Ravaged back from my beta reader, so I started editing Sacrificed in between writing sessions on A Modicum of Truth this morning. After all these years, I still have a tendency to leave out commas, articles, and prepositions when I write. LOL

Once Ravaged goes off to the formatter, I'll start posting some teaser chapters of the new Justice book.

The pile of paperbacks I need to review is down to two. Everything except for Amish, Vamps & Thieves and Blood Sacrifice is now available at most retailers. And if you want one of my paperbacks and want to help your local independent bookstore, have your bookseller order the book from their distributor.

I'm so excited about getting caught up on old projects and releasing new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment