Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Status Update - March 2021

Things have been hopping in Casa Harden. If you have checked the Release Schedule lately, you'll have noticed nothing will be released in June or July.

Why?

DH and I going to be first-time grandparents, and Genius Kid and Significant Other want us there for the birth. It's exciting, thrilling, and scary all at the same time. Plus, the kids want to bring the baby here for Christmas. Plans are tentative and subject to change, which is why I'm keeping my schedule open for the rest of 2021.

I promised two Justice and two HERO novels this year. "A Place at the Table" is completed and under contract for October. I have a Christmas story under consideration by an editor for an anthology. If the editor passes on it, I'll publish it in December anyway. Those are the only certainties in my publishing schedule.

I hear you ask, "What about the Millersburg Magick Mysteries and Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series?"

Those are being worked on, but I can't guarantee when they will be released at the moment. That's the reason preorders aren't live on any of the retailer sites. Those will be something I work on during the roadtrips to see the new addition.

Also, I need to get caught up on getting paperbacks out for last year's release, something I'm really behind on. I have three or four PDFs I need to review and return to my formatter. In fact, she checked on me, worried that I had caught the coronavirus since I hadn't contacted her in so long.

On the brighter side, DH and I are eligible to get the vaccine starting tomorrow. We definitely want ours before we're anywhere near the baby.

So that's what's happening. I'll update the release schedule as I finish books.

No comments:

Post a Comment