Monday, May 24, 2021

I Need the Internet's Help!

I'm trying to put together some sales for the summer. That means lowering the prices at all the retailers. No problem, right?

Heck, I even emailed Amazon last Tuesday to ask them to price match Blood Magick at $0.00.

Which they did on all the stores.

For three days.

On Friday, the U.S. store raised the price. The weird part is if you are not in the U.S., and you log into the US Amazon store, you'll see the price set as free. But if you're in the U.S., you've got to pay.

So I'm asking you to please contact Amazon's customer service and complain. You can send them this link to show that Blood Magick is free on Barnes & Noble:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/blood-magick-suzan-harden/1102680302?ean=2940012615336

 Dang. I was hoping to make a big announcement on Wednesday, but I've got a wayward duck to wrangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment