Friday, December 10, 2021

Signed Books

For those of you who want a signed book, but you can't make it to Toledo tomorrow, drop me a line through the Contact Me! tab.

If you're in the U.S., let me know which book you want, and I'll contact you about availability and payment through PayPal.

If you live outside of the U.S., the costs for mailing you books from the U.S. has become absolutely f**king ridiculous, so I'm looking into getting signed bookplates to you.

Either way, shipping is taking a little longer than normal. (I'm still waiting on Kickstarters I supported that were supposed to be fulfilled LAST year.) So a little patience will be necessary on all our parts.

On my list of plans for next year is to set up an online shop, so you can order ebooks and print books.

I just need to remember to take a Wonder Woman mask with me tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment