Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Brand New Cover

I never realized how much I relied on my book covers to spur me into finishing a project. My cover artist delivered this cutie once she recovered from the Omicron variant. As a writer friend and I discussed last night, a title and a cover make the book feel real even when, as in this case, the project will be e-book only.

Apocalypse? Not Now! is a limited edition, only available through the Kickstarter I'll be running later this month for the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series. I am close to finishing the prequel and the first book, Pestilence in Pumpkin Spice.

However, I won't launch the Kickstarter until the prequel and Book 1 are edited and formatted. And I have to get taxes done this week so they're out of the way.

February may be a short month, but it's jam-packed. Luckily, the days are getting longer, and I'm already responding to the extra sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment