Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A Measure of Knowledge Update

After reviewing the master file a couple of more times and driving Jaye, my lovely formatter, a bit wonky with my anal tendencies, I uploaded the correct version of A Measure of Knowledge on Amazon this afternoon.

Before anyone gets too excited--

1) Please check the "Look Inside" feature! If the Table of Contents do not have ALL the chapters linked, it's the old version! It can take Amazon a couple of hours to three days to load the new version.

THE CORRECT VERSION IS LIVE ON AMAZON!

2) If you already purchased the ebook on Amazon, I've still got to send them the request to push the new version through to you. Even after I send the e-mail to Amazon (I have to go through the incorrect version to flag every issue for them), it can be a week or so before I hear from them.


If you plan on purchasing A Measure of Knowledge from a store other than Amazon, rest assured that they do have the correct version. As always, I will update links on the series page as I get word from each retail site that the book is live.

Once again I apologize for my screw up. I shall endeavor not to upload files the week of a family funeral in the future. In my effort not to disappoint you all, I still managed to do so.

Bad Suzan!

No comments:

Post a Comment