Wednesday, August 10, 2022

We'll Be Back After a Word From Our Sponsors

I'm interrupting my chapter posting to remind you that The Trickster Priestess and the Demon (Tales of the Twelve #1) is available for pre-order and will drop on Monday, August 15th.

This story is a weird amalgamation of me reading African folk tales, submitting to a new fantasy magazine, and coming up with an idea set in the Justice universe. The editor rejected the original version, and rightly so. He pointed out a major flaw I needed to fix. And rather than toss it to the side as is my wont, I spent a rare free day fixing said flaw.

I admit I rather enjoy this universe, and I'll probably continue writing stories in it, skipping around Balance's two thousand-year time table and around the world, long after the Anthea novels are completed. It has become my Valdemar/Pern/Barsoom.

Amazon, all countries
Apple
Barnes & Noble
Google Play
Kobo
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment