Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Status Report for September 2022

This week is a little nuts. I'm behind again.

There was another death in the family, for a total of three in the last eight months. I'm so done with funerals for 2022. Then we dealt with some major moving of furniture over Labor Day weekend.

No, DH and I did not move to a new living space. It was a matter of removing the pieces of furniture from the in-law's home the siblings wished to keep and taking said furniture to said siblings' homes. All of the work is dedicated to getting the house cleaned out and on the market.

I've spent the last couple of days typing at a furious pace to catch up. E-books will be out on time, but I'm not going to get the last of the paperbacks completed and shipped next week as I had hoped. All I can do is to keep chugging away at my to-do list.

All of the personal mishaps has made me rethink my next Kickstarter. I'll spend the winter and spring writing the next quadrilogy before I launch the campaign. It will be better for my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment