Thursday, January 19, 2023

Winter 2023 Update

A Hint of Thief dropped on Amazon on Monday. I'm still working on getting files uploaded to the other retailers It's the first time I've met a deadline since August of 2022. And It was definitely a relief. As always, I'll update the Justice series page when the other retail links go live.

I'm working on Death in Double Mocha. This one is more than a relief. January is only a little over half over, and I've written nearly 30K words. For a slow writer like me, this is marvelous.

If you haven't read "A Place at the Table" under the Free Short Story tab, you have until January 31st to do so. I will be putting up a new free story on February 1st.

When I'm caught up on the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse campaign rewards, I'll finish the re-writes of the first three books of the Millersburg Magick Mysteries and re-release them.

In between all of this, I'll be working on Queer Eye for the Super Guy.

It feels good getting back to normal around Casa Harden!

No comments:

Post a Comment