Wednesday, August 16, 2023

New Release - Spells and Sleuths

Today is the official release day of the new version of Spells and Sleuths (Millersburg Magick Mysteries #1).

This story first came out back near the beginning of the pandemic shutdowns. The series was meant to be a light-hearted, Scooby-Doo-style sequel to Bloodlines.

What I didn't realize at the time was that I was suffering from depression. When I read the first three books later that summer, my mental illness showed through my writing. It was the first time I was ever incredibly unhappy with something I'd created. So I pulled the books from Amazon, and swore to rewrite them.

But then, I had a number of life rolls, and I never got back to the Millersburg Magick Mysteries until this summer. In fact, I carved out the last half of 2023 to finish these books. And I'm a lot more satisfied with Spells and Sleuths the second time around.

BLURB
It’s been eleven years since supernaturals were revealed to the world during the eruption of Mount Rainier. But small-town life in Millersburg, Ohio, hasn’t changed that much.

At least, not for twin witches Kirsten and Kaley Wilson. Not until an alleged ghost starts haunting local landmarks, including the girls’ high school. Hauntings that become more violent and dangerous with each event.

Is the ghost a true supernatural phenomenon? Or has something else come back seeking revenge?

Suzan Harden, the author of the Bloodlines and the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series, brings you a paranormal mystery set in the heart of Ohio Amish country that will chill and thrill you at the same time!

P.S. The Millersburg Magick Mysteries will be available on Kindle Unlimited until the end of the year.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment