Last week was not a good time. It's been a few years since I've had a sinus infection. For me, the pain is on the level of a migraine. And I've had both to compare.
One of my doctors in Houston referred to my sinuses as the ultimate hot tub, and the bacteria love to party!
I haven't gotten as much done as I wished last week. Which means I needed to alter my release calendar a bit.
And before any Justice fans have heart attacks, A Sprout of Wild and A Glimmer of Light are next in priority after The Books of Apep Kickstarter campaign in fulfilled. I just can't guarantee the publishing dates at the moment because neither project is remotely close to finished.
Speaking of The Books of Apep, Death Goddess Walking is up for preorder on all usual retailer sites. I've started uploading the others, but I'm not quite finished yet.
Many thanks to the reader who has already re-ordered the entire series over on Amazon!
And thank you to the one person who replied about a Justice Encyclopedia. This edition will be fancy--silver foiling on black leather with painted edges. I'm still looking for an artist, however, so it probably won't come out until 2028 at the soonest.
I hope everyone else is enjoying their end-of-summer activities. And I hope I'm feeling a lot better by Tuesday. That's when official Halloween decorating begins at Casa Harden!
'Til later, folks! Enjoy those Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

No comments:
Post a Comment