Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Happy Hump Day!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I've crossed off a number of items on this week's To-Do list, and other people keep adding new items. *sigh*

Anyway, unpacking was halted yesterday for several errands that needed to be run and a solid two and a half hours of writing time on Death Goddess Rising.

However, today will be consumed with accounting and other administrative details since tomorrow starts the last quarter of 2026. I try to keep up on the paper work because it means that much less I have to do in January for income tax submission. And we get our refund back a lot sooner.

On the writing production side, Date Night and Death Goddess Walking e-books went out to The Books of Apep Kicstarter backers last night. Physical swag has been delivered. Now, it's a matter of finishing the minutia on the next two books which are written.

Meanwhile, it's a cloudy day and the Princess Pup is snuggled in my lap while I work. Sometimes, that warm furry body next to mine keeps me going while dealing with the not-so-appetizing tasks of being self-employed.

Hang in there! The fall color and cooler temps are on there way! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment