Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Status Report

Those of you who've preordered A Virtue of Child should have or will get an e-mail from Amazon saying the release date has been delayed two weeks until February 28th.

The reasons are many, but I want to make sure this story is done right. For those who've read A Twist of Love, Chief Justice Anthea obtained an artifact that in this upcoming volume is driving her batcrap crazy. It's a delicate balance. (Pun intended.)

It didn't help that as I was trying to write this, the United States was going through its own madness. But things are settling, and I rather like the boring news coming out of D.C. again.

Further more, I'm only doing preorders for the Justice series and 888-555-HERO for right now. As those of you who prefer print know, I'm behind on getting paperbacks out. I want to catch up on those before I go full bore on Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse, and for that series, I want to write all four books before I drop them. Not to mention, I need to fix the Millersburg Magick Mysteries and re-release them.

That's not to say you won't have reading fixes between novels. I'm sticking a couple of short story collections together for the spring. Why collections?

After the madness of 2020, I need a bit of a breather to get reorganized and productive according to my own standards. In the meantime, I'll drop chapters on my blog per normal.

To everyone, stay safe, stay socially distant, and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment