Wednesday, June 2, 2021

New Release - Revenge Seved Hot

Um, I accidentally fibbed about posting a new chapter on the blog this week.

Instead, I released a new short story collection.

Revenged Served Hot is an crime anthology. I'll be the first to admit I write revenge fantasies when I'm pissed about an injustice in the world. The lawyer in me can't let go of the anger when some asshat gets away with something.

Blurb
What would you do if someone does you wrong? How far would you go to seek revenge?

Here are five tales of people willing to murder to get what they want. From double-crossed lovers to family members avenging their dearest, these protagonists find inventive ways to punish those who cross the line.

These stories will thrill and chill you, and maybe even make you question your own relationships.

It's currently live on Amazon.

I swear I'm working on getting all the books up on all the stores and also getting paperbacks formatted and uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment