Wednesday, August 11, 2021

'Twas the Night Before Release Day

All right, Precious Readers! A Hand of Father has been uploaded on Amazon and will be available tomorrow. I'm still working on getting the previous books in the Justice series uploaded on the other retailers.

(For those of you who detest Amazon, I understand and I apologize for getting so behind over the last year and a half. I blame COVID. However it's a virus, and it really doesn't give a shit about me blaming it.)

Now for a question to you all:

I plan to post a Free Short Story in September. I'm giving you an opportunity to vote on what you'd like to read.

a) A totally new, unrelated fantasy story

b) A totally new, unrelated sci-fi story

c) A Justice short story

d) A prequel story set in the upcoming Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse universe.

Vote in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment