Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Writing, Writing, Writing and Some Updates

We had three weekdays of quiet in a row, which has helped me get a handle on A Hand of Father. I hit the midpoint of the novel late Monday night, so I'm feeling fairly confident on getting it written and edited before I need to upload it.

Tomorrow and Friday will be a bit crazy with workmen going to and fro. I'll take Princess Bella to the sister-in-law's house so she doesn't try to supervise the workers too much. This means I will be able to take a hot shower this weekend and give the princess a long overdue bath.

On a positive note for those of you waiting on paperbacks, I'm getting the paperback interiors and covers from my peeps for last year's novels and collections. Once I've uploaded A Hand of Father, I can upload those files to my distributor. So if you've been wanting a particular paperback, they should be available at the end of the month.

Then it's a matter of getting the rest of THIS YEAR'S novels and collections formatted and uploaded. The goal is to get everything up to date by A Very HERO Wedding's release in October because I have special plans for Halloween with a handsome young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment