Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Sun, Beach, and Writing

I'd hoped to get Analyze Me and Demons Run at Halloween finished before I left for Boise last Wednesday. Unfortunately, that did not happen. However, I might have Analyze Me finished before I go to bed tonight. *fingers crossed*

I'm currently at a week long writers' retreat on the Oregon Coast. Lovely scenery, but my roommates have been going to bed at sundown, which in turn, makes me sleepy. Of course, it may have more to do with the three-hour time difference. LOL

Anyway, I plan to have a sample posted next Wednesday for the new series I'm working on, which will eventually be my next Kickstarter campaign. To prevent any delays in delivery, I will write all four books before the campaign, but I want y'all to have a taste before then.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment