Friday, October 20, 2023

Back from My Mini Vacation

I joined a friend in Chicago for a couple of days this week. For both of us, it was work-related stress relief. She was taking a certification course in downtown, so I drove over to meet her. While she was attending her class, I wrote in our hotel room. We both got plenty of exercise walking around Michigan Avenue, searching out some good food. Plus, it was so nice talking to a person I've known for decades.

In the meantime, the Millersburg Magick Mysteries Kickstater camapaign successfully funded. Tomorrow, I'll send out the surveys. All rewards, both digital and physical, will be sent before Thanksgiving. If you missed the campaign, contact me through the tab at the top of the website, and I'll accommodate you.

Halloween Harvest, in which my story "A Place at the Table" appeared, is part of the 2023 Halloween Storybundle. We're supporting Maui Strong, an aid organization that is helping the residents of Lahaina, who lost everything in wildfires earlier this year.

The second and third books of the Millersburg Magick Mysteries series will be released over all retailers the next three and a half weeks.

Also, the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series will be released on all retailers on November 8th.

That's all the news for now. Next week, I'll be posting more samples of Death Goddess Walking.

Have a most excellent weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment