Saturday, August 26, 2017

We Have Covers!

I haven't made as much progress on projects as I would have liked the last three weeks. But despite the rash of miscommunication with my contractors (which I firmly blame on Mercury in retrograde) and another death in the family (which makes me sad because DH's aunts actually like me), forward motion has been made.

Paperbacks for Blood Magick and Zombie Love are now available. Zombie Wedding, Amish, Vamps & Thieves, and Blood Sacrifice should be up soon.

The Blood Sacrifice e-book with the cute formatting and new cover is finally available.

The page proofs for Sword and Sorceress 32 have been reviewed and returned to our lovely editor Elisabeth Waters. The e-book version is now available for pre-order on Amazon.

After a bunch of e-mail gremlins, Elaina Lee of For the Muse Design delivered this awesome cover for A Modicum of Truth. I think I'll pin this on the wall over my desk to inspire me as I finish the book.

Now it's time to plunge back into the edits for Ravaged.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment