Friday, March 11, 2022

It's Almost Time!

This week, I've been busy finalizing my very first Kickstarter for my new series Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse! I'm so excited! The official launch date is March 15th, but the preview page is active! Click here to check it out!

Today, I need to redo my video. Statistically, a personal appeal will more likely to get your project funded. And the current video is the...well, I'm not sure, but I did over a hundred takes over the course of three days last weekend. I admit me and cameras are not friends. The people who critiqued my previous video tried to be kind, but I sounded like a hypervetilating hippo.

And that was the best take out of over a hundred.

I know some folks are almost as excited about this series as I am, but I won't be putting up the preorders on the retail sites until after the Kickstarter ends on April 5th. Also the prequel novella Apocalypse? Not Now! is only available through the Kickstarter. So if you want your books early plus the exclusive novella, think about supporting my kickstarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment