Thursday, March 31, 2022

Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Went Viral!

So much has happened since my last post when I announced the Kickstarter campaign for Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse had met its goal.

Brandon Sanderson outed himself as the contributor who donated to my publishing campaign and 316 others by posting a video. He was kind enough to mention Soccer Moms by name and listed a link to it on his video's YouTube page. If you haven't seen it yet, you can play it below.


Brandon's record-breaking Kickstarter had already gone viral, so me and a bunch of other writers were swept along in the second viral round with his video.

And Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse proved so popular, it received the coveted "Projects We Love" sticker from the staff of Kickstarter!

Saying I was shocked would be an understatement. The support of Brandon's fans for my campaign blew me away. And they have pushed me out of my comfort zone. To the point where I'm going to put out my first audiobook. Possibly three audiobooks if we reach two more stretch goals.

So if you've been on the fence about checking out Kickstarter, now's the time to do it. There's five days left for my campaign. With a minimum of a dollar pledge to my campaign, you can get a bunch of free e-books, exclusive stories, and yes, at least one audiobook.

And if you have a few extra dollars, you can get paperbacks and neat swag ranging from stickers to an exclusive canvas tote!

You'll be able to download the digital rewards from BookFunnel, and you'll be able read/listen to them on almost any platform you desire. (Which was important to me personally. I really hate the closed garden approach of the big tech companies, including Amazon.)

Click here to check out my campaign!

And a huge thank you to all of you who have already backed Soccer Moms of the Apocaplypse!

No comments:

Post a Comment