Monday, April 4, 2022

Status Report - April 2022

Things have been a little crazy at Casa Harden during March. The highly successful Kickstarter campaign for Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse was the highlight.

However, my FIL fell in his apartment on the date of the official launch. Broken hip, broken hand, and nasty cut on his forehead were followed by surgery on the hip and a nasty antibiotic-resistant staph infection. To top off the issues, the staff at the rehab center rushed him to the ER when his heart enzymes went wonky. Twice. Needless to say, the situation has put a crimp in both mine and DH's work schedule.

What does that all mean?

Things are still on track for Soccer Moms, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it remains that way. The slippage came with A Measure of Knowledge. I could finish it in time for its original April 15th release date, but editing and formatting would be haphazard at best.

So, to make sure everything is done properly, I moved the release date back to May 15th. I apologize to everyone who pre-ordered the book, but I want to make sure you get a quality product.

In the meantime, there's two days left on the Kickstarter, and there's lots of new stretch goal rewards!

Thank you, everyone, for your generosity and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment