Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Soccer Moms and Other Updates

Apocalypse? Not Now! and Pestilence in Pumpkin Spice are going through their final tweaks with my formatter. I swear it doesn't matter how many eyes I have on a manuscript. Invariably, I will find a typo or five when I go through the e-book and print files. So, Jaye is slipping the final corrections in, and the Kickstarter backers will have their e-book copies before the end of the month.

In the meantime, I'm working hard to finish up A Measure of Knowledge. I'll have one more sample chapter to post next week. I know how I'm ending the book now. It leads into a one-off, Invasion!, which you can skip if you don't think it adds to the Justice mythos. Or get your library to purchase a copy and borrow it, so you can check it out before buying it yourself.

However, I think Invasion! will be funny as heck, so I hope you'll check it out anyway.

If you don't like Invasion!, blame it on DH. It's all his fault for asking what would happen if Anthea and Sam Ridgeway ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment