Monday, March 14, 2022

Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Kickstarter Is Live!

Apparently, I did everything right as far as prep work because the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse Kickstarter went live last night!

A lot of people I've talked to who have done Kickstarters said that it takes two-three days for the folks at Kickstarter to approve a campaign. so I'll have an extra couple of days to meet my goal.

Soccer Mom of the Apocalypse is a brand-new, four-novel series about four suburban women who are tapped to be the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

You can get these books early through my Kickstarter Campaign.

Plus, backers will get the prequel novella Apocalypse? Not Now! with the minimum pledge of $1.00. The novella and other swag will never be offered again.

Check out Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse now!

No comments:

Post a Comment