Wednesday, June 14, 2023

All Physical Packages Shipped!

It took me nearly a month, but all the books and goodies from the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse have been shipped! I can see my fireplace again!

What's left?

I've got digital stretch rewards to finish:

- The Spells and Sleuths paperback interior has been delivered by my formatter, so one last proof on that before uploading the ebook

- The audiobook for Apocalypse, Not Now! has been delivered by my narrator, so proof that

- Finish writing Analyze Me and record the audiobook

- Finish writing Demons Run at Halloween and record the audiobook

And I need to finish all this before I head west for a writers' retreat in July.

I think I can get it all done. I hope I can get it all done. I want to start on a new project for Camp NaNo!

No comments:

Post a Comment