Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Back to Writing Again

After five days of transferring files to my new laptop, I have everything I need to get back to writing. There were more than a few hiccups along the way, and there's still some apps I need to install. However, the only things left are my entertainment files, music, movies, books, etc.

But the big thing is finishing the three short stories I meant to complete last week before the old laptop started acting up. For those who have been checking on a daily basis, I haven't set up the preorder for Too Many Fish in the Sea (Justice Thalia #5) since I have not finished it yet.

Spells and Sleuths, the first of the rewritten Millersburg Magick Mysteries, is done, but it won't be released to the general public until the Kickstarter backers get their copies. And that won't be until I finish Analyze Me and Demons Run at Halloween. It's easier, and fewer headaches for both me and the backers, to send out everything at the same time.

And I do have a hard deadline to get everything finished. I considered retreating to one of our local Starbucks (yes, the second independent store has opened in our town) in the mornings. However, smoke from the Canadian wildfires has flooded the area again, which makes going outdoors darn uncomfortable.

*sigh* Just when I start to feel comfortable going out in public again...

No comments:

Post a Comment