Monday, February 6, 2012

Don't You Just Hate It When...

When they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, they weren't joking.

The plan was to release Amish, Vamps & Thieves this week.

But as I was doing the final read-thru, I realized something. There was a plot hole. A big plot hole. One that escaped the four crit partners, two beta readers, my editor, my proofreader and me through the zillion rounds of drafts.

ARGH!!

So, my sincere apologies to all my readers for the delay, but I'm not about to put out a substandard product. I owe you more than that. I promise I WILL make this delay up to you!

3 comments:

deniShaw said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Suzan Harden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzan Harden said...

Thanks, deniShaw! I truly hope AVP lives up to your expectations.

Post a Comment