Friday, April 6, 2012

Honestly, I'm Not Just Twiddling My Thumbs

To my readers: Thank you, thank you for your patience!

After twelve weeks, I've given up on receiving the prop I ordered back in JANUARY for the cover of Amish, Vamps & Thieves. DH and I have come up with an alternate plan. He's taking tomorrow off (because I asked him nicely to help re-sod the drought-dead front yard this weekend), and we're shooting the cover after lunch.

I'm a little disappointed because I LOVED the original cover concept. But que sera sera, right?

So what does this mean? Depending on my cover artist's schedule (she now does ALL the title graphics on the Bloodlines books to keep them consistent), Amish, Vamps & Thieves should be available by April 20th.

Around the same time, the second edition of my non-fiction Creating a Business Plan for the Indie Writer will also go live.

In the meantime, I'm already working on the cover of Zombie Confidential so it's ready when the story is. I don't want to get caught with my pants down again. It was pretty embarrassing this last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment