Friday, March 9, 2018

Sacrificed Pre-Order Is Live!

Between taxes, reviewing the paperback of A Modicum of Truth, and illness, I'm a little late out of the gate.

However, Sacrificed, Book 8 of the Bloodlines series, is up for pre-order on Amazon!

What does that mean? It means if you order it now, it will show up on your Kindle or Kindle app on Wednesday, March 14, 2018.

This is my first time trying the pre-order function on Amazon, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed things go smoothly after some of the glitches that occurred during A Modicum of Truth's e-book release last month.

If you prefer a different retailer, Sacrificed will be available on Smashwords and Google Play on the 14th. I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee when it will be available on iTunes or Kobo. Unfortunately, the e-book won't be available at Barnes & Noble until the print book is.

If the pre-order works well on Amazon, I'll try it on the other retailers where pre-orders are available.

Pre-order Sacrificed! Click Here Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment