Friday, May 25, 2018

GDPR Privacy Notification

The European Union now requires websites like this one to tell you how we use your personal information.

If you live in the EU, you should see the general Google notice regarding cookies at the top of this page. If you don't, please let me know IMMEDIATELY!!

The only additional cookies added are from Amazon's Affiliates program if you click on an Amazon link on my blog. I do not receive any of your personal information from the Affiliates program, though I am grateful if you do click on the links because I may get advertising revenue at no additional cost to you for purchases you make within the next twenty-four hours, not including my books.

The only personal information I may receive is your e-mail address if you use your e-mail address on the account you use to leave a comment on a post or if you use the "Contact Me" widget.

I do not share your information within anyone outside of Angry Sheep Publishing.

BY LEAVING A COMMENT, EITHER PUBLIC OR PRIVATE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR ADDITIONAL CONTACT FROM ME OR MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT (if I ever get one).

No comments:

Post a Comment