Sunday, March 3, 2019

FINALLY! I'M BACK!

After everything that's happened last year and this year (seriously, I came down with a sinus cold last week as I was trying to finalize everything which slowed the process greatly), I finally can say a book is coming out.

On March 15th, Hero De Facto comes out!

It's currently on pre-order since Amazon seems to be glitching if publishers go straight to LIVE. So be it. For the first few months, the e-book will be exclusive on Amazon as I test some advertising.

The next step will be reviewing the formatted e-book for Hero Ad Hoc before putting it up on pre-order as well.

If I can stay healthy and productive, I hope to have a book a month until December. I will have to take a break for the holidays.

Take care, everyone! And thank you so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment