Wednesday, May 27, 2020

An "I Need Something to Cope" Extravaganza!

The Seasons of Magick Anthology is currently on sale for $0.99. That's $7 off the regular price! The sale price will be available until 11:59 p.m EDT on June 24th.


Amazon, all countries
Apple
Barnes & Noble
Google Play
Kobo
Smashwords


I'll be running sales through the rest of the year because I know I'm not the only one with their nose buried in a book in order to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Those who are subscribed to my newsletter will get first notice of any sales. In fact, they'll get a couple of special discounts on books that I won't announce to the general public. You'll miss out unless you're eagle-eyed and fast!

So if you haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, drop me a line through the CONTACT ME! form.

No comments:

Post a Comment