Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Some Questions for Readers

I'm currently planning out the 2021 schedule. Don't worry. There are definitely Justice and 888-555-HERO novels coming. I'll re-release the Millersburg Magic Mysteries once I rip all my COVID depression out. Elaina will be starting on the covers for the Soccer Moms of the Apocalypse series next month. And I have a funky, funny  cross-universe tale coming for next Christmas.

(Blame Darling Husband for that last one. He asked what would happen if Sam and Anthea ever met. Never ask a writer "What if....")

What would you like to see more of for 2021 and 2022?

- Individual Short Stories?
- Short Story Collections?
- Screw the Shorts, I want Novels!
- Single Titles?
- More Justice Thalia?
- A HERO spin-off? If so, who?
- A totally new series?
- Occasional Freebies to download?
- What about collector's items like t-shirts or a limited edition Captain Justice comic?
- Why the hell aren't you on [favorite social media]?

These are the things running through my head as I enter the downward slide of 2020. As I used to tell clients, nothing's impossible. It's a question of time and money.

I know there's a few of you who check the Release and Series pages on a regular basis, so hit me with your thoughts in the comment section.

In fact, do it now before I turn into the crochety old lady who yells, "Get off my lawn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment