Monday, January 2, 2012

What's Coming in 2012?

Well, I barely beat the calendar, but Zombie Wedding is available on Amazon and Smashwords. It was uploaded on Barnes & Noble at the same time as the others, but four days later, it is still not available.

In the meantime, I need to get crackin' on the 2012 releases.

Novels
Amish, Vamps & Thieves (Anne's story) is currently with my editor. I need to order props for the cover shoot. Assuming no major catastrophes, cover photgraphy should be done at the end of the month, and the book will be out in early February.

Blood Sacrifice (Phillippa and Alex's story) is outlined and the first two chapters drafted. Depending on family stuff over the summer (vacations, day jobs, etc.), I'm shooting for a fall release.

Novellas
Seasons of Magick: Autumn is half-way done. I'm hoping to have it completed and delivered to my editor by the end of February. If everything (meaning my life) stays in place, SOMA will be released in March.

Zombie Confidential is the short solo Sam Ridgeway adventure I'd planned for December of 2011. Needless to say, I didn't make it.  LOL I will finish it after SOMA, and it should be available in May.

In the meantime, I had my cover artist Sierra Acy re-do the cover of Blood Magick to match the covers of Zombie Love and Zombie Wedding. The revised cover version should be showing up on the retail sites soon.

The real pleasure of writing is knowing that people are reading and enjoying my books. Thanks so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment