Monday, October 14, 2013

Blood Sacrifice Status Update

I was planning on announcing that Blood Sacrifice was available today.

Last Monday, I got the editing notes back from my editor and started working.

Thursday night, the memory card, in the ancient laptop I've been limping by with, died. And I do mean the Blue Screen of Death died.

I replaced the card, but in its death throes, it corrupted the registry. DH and I spent Friday and Saturday restoring programs that I needed to get Blood Sacrifice out.

But...

I have a choice--let y'all know the status and plunge back into getting this thing done, or post another chapter.

I think my time is better spent getting the book you've been so patiently waiting for done. I'm hoping to have better news for you later this week.

Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment