Thursday, October 24, 2013

Interview!

Fantasy writer Jonathan Moeller has been interviewing contributors to Sword and Sorceress 28. Today, he posted my interview. Show Jonathan some love! Stop by and leave a comment!

P.S. There's a snippet of "Justice" for you to check out. Sword and Sorceress 28 will be available on November 2nd.

Um, excuse us, Suzan, but where's that novel you promised us?

I'm on the last forty pages of edits for Blood Sacrifice, which I plan to have wrapped up before The Big Bang Theory tonight. Then I'll do one last read-thru using text-to-speech because TTS catches so much that me reading aloud does not.

Since this is the Houston Texans bye week, I won't be distracted by football (too much). Assuming everything goes as planned (*knocks wood*), uploading the novel to various retailers should commence late Saturday/early Sunday. Which means you'll have a new Bloodlines novel in time for Halloween.

Kind of appropriate since Alex and Phil literally go to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment