Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Where's the New Chapter?

I know you're looking for a new chapter of A Modicum of Truth. Right now, I'm feverishly scribbling down the big climatic scenes (yes, scenes as in two). So this is a quick note letting you know the progress.

In addition, I've had numerous requests for additional information. I can say one wish will be granted. You'll get three appendices: one listing the Temples and their functions, one with places, and one with characters. The trick is editing my personal notes so you don't end up with a bunch of spoilers. 😉

Eventually, I hope to put out a hardback special edition encyclopedia of this world with pictures and maps, similar to Anne McCaffrey's The People of Pern and The Atlas of Pern. But like anything else in life, that's money and time down the road.

Most of all, I want to say thank you to all the readers who loved a little short story and allowed me to make it a fully realized world!

No comments:

Post a Comment