Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Latest News

I'm still cleaning up the last bit of October's Kickstarter and finally sending out holiday cards and presents. If I can stay awake, that is.

Yep, I slept seventeen hours straight yesterday. Part of it is introvert exhaustion, part is Seasonal Affective Disorder, and part is the overcast skies in between winter storms.

When I am awake, I am writing, albeit bits and pieces. I was working on A Cup of Conflict when DH said, "I thought you were finishing Death Goddess Walking first."

My answer to him is not safe for publication.

Sometimes, we writers need to work on whatever the Muse demands. As long as my progress is forward, I consider it a win. However, Conflict's chapter four is a little slow. I'm not sure yet if it's a real problem, or if Subconscious is setting up something for down the road. I'll be re-reading and editing it over the weekend.

In the meantime, the revised Fae and Felonies (Millersburg Magick Mysteries #2) will be released on Monday, January 15th, in both ebook and print at your favorite retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment