Monday, December 31, 2018
End of the Year Round-Up
I started off by releasing the e-books of A Modicum of Truth (Justice #2) in February and Sacrificed (Bloodlines #8) in March.
And if you're a regular reader of my blog, you know everything got put on hold shortly after Easter.
I kept writing though, as best as I could. The trade paperbacks for this year's releases came out in October and December respectively.
Now that I'm relatively healthy, I'm concentrating on putting out a lot of books in 2019. I'm not jinxing myself by giving specific dates until the pre-order is up and running. (Yep, I'm going to try to stay ahead this year!)
- Hero De Facto is back from my alpha reader. I'll do another round of proofreading before sending it off to my formatter.
- Hero Ad Hoc was literally just sent to my alpha reader before I started writing this blog.
- The first draft of Hero De Novo will hopefully be finished before Hero De Facto goes on sale.
- A Matter of Death needs to be completed as well.
- Then if nothing else goes wrong, I'll finish the last three Bloodlines stories and the fourth Justice novel.
If you want to be notified of news about my books, please join my newsletter. (If you are on a mobile device, you will need to go to fullscreen mode to see the sign up.) I only send out newsletters quarterly, so I promise you won't be spammed.
I'm still looking at the possibility of another surgery, so I'm trying very, very hard to get ahead before this happens, if it happens. But right now, I'm just happy to be alive and doing something I absolutely love--making up stories to entertain all of you.
May you all have an awesome New Year!